What’s happening in your community in March?
March’s Vancouver calendar features important dates and events in the Lower Mainland including shows, concerts, spring festivals, markets and events.
Link to March events around the city: https://www.tourismvancouver.com/events/calendar-of-events/vancouver-events-in-March/
- The Flame New West Reignited is an adult presentation.
- March 1st, 2020 at 7:00 pm at Plaskett Gallery at Massey Theatre
- New Westminster, BC
LIVE AT THE LIBRARY!
March 1st, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Vancouver Public Library, Alice McKay Room, 350 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Join us for an afternoon of energetic and soulful music with the Universal Gospel Choir. This event is FREE and POPULAR so make sure to show up early!
In April 2020, RISE will begin to offer its full range of services at 3425 Crowley Dr. Currently, limited services are available at CNH Joyce on a referral basis.
Learn more about RISE and Community Health Centres.
Thank you Kara for sharing this gem. Her team has been using this service periodically and have found, ” I was impressed by the value, it’s a local company, convenience and packaging is eco friendly. Meals look delicious too. Thought it might be helpful for others to know about ”
Better Meals offer a selection of meal plans to meet varied dietary restrictions and are delivered to your door.
Our preparation and delivery service saves you time and the worry for preparing meals and allows you to focus on the activities that you enjoy doing in life:
- Delivered weekly to your door
- Packaged meals that are easy store and carry.
- Save time for dish washing, grocery and cooking
- Packaged meals are easy to serve: 5 minutes for microwave and 30 minutes for oven to serve
- Deliver meals in biodegradable containers for environmentally friendly disposal