Join Our Team!
At Spectrum, we believe that community is enriched by the presence and contributions of its citizens with disabilities. Together we can create a world where all people are valued, their voices heard, their choices respected.
Our Culture Statement – What it is like to work at Spectrum:
- We are Flexible! We try to do the right thing for the people we support, families and staff.
- We share leadership with the people we support, their families, and our teams.
- We welcome input and are happy to try new ideas.
- We always respond, even if the answer is “I don’t know, let’s find out together”.
- We pursue and promote lifelong learning for everyone.
- We encourage diversity and authenticity—everyone gets to be themselves.
- We love what we do.
Join Our Team!
- Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in your community?
- Do you feel like it’s always been your calling to provide support to your friends or family?
- Have you been told you’re a really great listener/communicator?
- Do you naturally advocate for your friends/family when they have a goal or point of view that needs to be heard?
- Are you a person who loves to connect with people and network within your community?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you may be a great fit for this kind of work!
If you have had previous experience working with people with disabilities, or just a genuine interest in people, community and living a happy life, we would love to hear from you.
You can join our team by:
– Applying directly to one of our current job postings
– Emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
– Mailing your resume and cover letter to: 3231 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K3
– Filling out the online application
– Completing the Shared Living Basic Application
Please note: We thank all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.