Spectrum and Car-Sharing
Spectrum is a business member of the MODO Co-op and gets many benefits from this membership:
- Our employees can register as car-sharers and book cars for trips necessary for the people we support.
- We reduce our expenses and the work required in maintaining vehicles.
- (Employee Bus Program was cancelled by Translink as part of the transition to Compass Card)
For an employee to become a car-sharer, they need:
- Their manager’s permission. Your manager will email Ernie with your email address to get the online enrollment process started. Check your email and follow the steps in the modo process.
- Review the Car Sharing Handbook.
- Book cars through the MODO Coop Website.