Supported Employment – What is it?
Supported employment – What is it?
Emma and Bre are excited to offer supported employment to Spectrum. But what exactly IS “supported employment”?
Supported employment means:
• meeting with you and your network to discuss your interests, goals, and achievements
• getting to know you and your community
• finding jobs that you enjoy and are passionate about doing
• finding jobs that pay you money
• offering support on an ongoing basis so that you are independent AND confident with your job
We believe that everyone can work! Whether your dream job is to be a fashion designer or to work at Forever 21, we will support you to take steps to achieve your dream job.
We are excited to offer supported employment to Spectrum. If you would like to chat with us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (604)-323-1433 ext 234.
You can also stay up to date with us by following our twitter @SpectrumatWork