Upcoming Learning Opportunities for Individuals, Families and Staff
Learn with NIDUS about Representation Agreements
CLBC, in partnership with NIDUS, will be hosting two virtual webinars for those wanting to learn more about Section 7 Representation Agreements and what happens after death. There will be valuable information and insightful tips!
“A Representation Agreement is a legal document used when planning for health and personal care matters. Representation Agreements authorize a person, or people, to assist an adult with decision making (sometimes called supported decision making) or to act on the adult’s behalf (sometimes called substitute decision making).”
Everyone is welcome to attend but registration is required.
The times and dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, November 21st, 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Thursday, November 23rd, 7pm – 8:30pm
HSSSBC Self- Advocacy Session
HSSSBC is hosting a virtual Connect and Collaborate session on Self-Advocacy! This session is intended for anyone who is looking to improve their self advocacy skills. The topics include:
- How to advocate for yourself
- How to access the support you need
- The issues and challenges faced in self-advocacy
- Connecting with others in the home sharing community
- Additional questions and answers!
Registration ends Friday November 17th at 4pm and is required to receive the zoom link.
WHEN: Thursday, November 23rd, 10 – 11:30am