CARF International Survey – May 14 – May 16, 2018
A survey team from CARF International will be visiting Spectrum services between
May 14 – 16, 2018
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions and concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
Community Living BC and MCFD require all contractors with contracts worth more than $500,000 annually to be accredited. Spectrum has been an accredited agency since 2006.
- Internet: carf.org/contact-us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1120
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.