EmploymentWorks offers employment preparedness training and hands-on experiences to help you build the skills you need to succeed in the workplace.
If you are an adult with autism or another disability who wants to enter or return to the workforce, EmploymentWorks may be the program for you?
Is EmploymentWorks the right program for me?
- I am over the age of 15
- I have autism or another disability
- I am open to exploring different workplaces
- I have a desire to get a job
- I am looking for opportunities to build the skills I need to succeed in the workplace
- I can commit to 5 hours a week for 3 months.
If these statements are true for you, reach out to the EmploymentWorks program at the Pacific Autism Network!
Link to Checklist Poster: EmploymentWorksParticipantChecklistPoster
Link to Participant Flyer: EmploymentWorksParticipantYellowFlyer (1)
For further information: https://employment-works.ca/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.