Joyce Collingwood Skytrain Access Changes
Work to replace the westbound platform tiles was completed on July 22. For the second phase of the project, crews are replacing the eastbound platform tiles from August 10 until fall 2018.
Phase 2 – August 10 to fall 2018
From 9 p.m. Fridays to start of service Monday morning, eastbound trains will not stop at Joyce-Collingwood Station.
- Customers travelling eastbound from Joyce-Collingwood Station will take a westbound train to 29th Avenue Station and board an eastbound train from there.
- Customers travelling eastbound to Joyce-Collingwood Station will get off at Patterson, board a westbound train and travel back to Joyce-Collingwood Station.
- Work begins at 9 p.m. on Fridays and ends before service begins on Mondays; weekday service will remain the same prior to 9 p.m. on Friday evenings.
- There will be extra SkyTrain staff at Joyce–Collingwood, 29th Avenue, and Patterson Station to assist customers.
- Please plan an extra 10 to 15 minutes of time for your commute.
- As of June 1, bikes are not allowed on SkyTrain at Joyce–Collingwood Station while tiling work is underway. Once tiling work is complete (late-September) bikes will be allowed at the station again.
The West Stationhouse at Joyce–Collingwood Station is closing from August 13 to spring 2019 while we continue station upgrades. Elements of the stationhouse will close before the entire west stationhouse closes on August 13.
Please use the east stationhouse and newly completed bus loop to access SkyTrain and buses.
Effective: Jul 16, 2018 05:00 AM
Until further notice.
The Joyce Street entrance to the west station house of Joyce-Collingwood station will be closed for renovations until Spring 2019. Passengers are still able to use the two entrances by the bus loop to access the station.