More Info on New Benefits Provider
Our benefits provider for Health, Dental and Life Insurance was changed on December 1, 2012. If you have benefits coverage, make sure you have your new package. These packages include:
1. New PayDirect Card for your prescriptions
2. New Travel Assistance information
3. New Medical Expense Claim Form
4. E-Profile Online Services
5. “For Your Benefit” Communicating Changes to your Benefits Plan Administrator
6. Frequently Asked Questions – providing information on what happens with claims as we switch from one provider to the next
7. Enhancements for Non-Union CSBT Groups – outlining changes in coverage
To get a new Benefits Booklet and review your coverages, you can go to www.grouphealthglobal.com and click on the Booklets tab at the top of the home page. User names and passwords are provided on the back of your new DIrectPay Card.
To get claims forms, you can click on Claim Forms at the top of the home page. Our policy number is 54106. The medical expenses claim form is also linked on our HR Forms page on the Spectrum Website.
ClaimSecure has a complete suite of online services that allow you to set up Direct Deposit for fast and secure payment. They also have an eClaims process that allows you to electronically file clams and receive payment as soon as the next day. Check your package for the information page on the Online Services.
Let us know if you have any questions. We hope the transition goes smoothly for everyone, but please let us know if you require assistance.