Team News – July 14, 2017
Talented Team Members!
We are happy at Spectrum to acknowledge the diverse talents of our team members, both those who are supported by us and who work for us. There is a page on our website with links to their websites: Spectrum’s Talented Team.
Criminal Record checks and a First Aid Certificate are ongoing requirements of employment at Spectrum. They do need to be renewed accordingly. Please review your pay statement to ensure both your First Aid and Criminal Record check are up to date.
If you find that either one has expired, please get in touch with Human Resources at: email@example.com as soon as possible for information on how to renew these requirements.
Personal Changes for Your Benefits
Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any changes to your personal information, for example, if you need to add a child, update spousal information, change your beneficiary, etc. so that we can ensure your group benefits are updated accordingly with the most current information.
Municipal Pension Plan Changes:
- Enhanced functionality for My Account with new, simplified access to update personal information any time
- My Account continues to be your employees’ gateway to their pension information, including personal information and spousal information
- Employees can apply to retire online
- Information is organized by topics and tasks
- Improved search
- Access to your Employer site is through Employer on the top right, which is shown in the attached document. (From there, you can Logon to the secure Employer site as you do now.)
- Please share this exciting news with your employees and colleagues
- We encourage you and your employees to explore your new website to become familiar with it
- For information about My Account, point your employees to Manage your Account information in Your pension
- You and your employees should delete saved bookmarks
If you have questions, please contact Employer Operations at 250 356-9701 in Victoria or toll-free (in Canada) at 1 855-356-9701.
Employer Operations, MPP
Your pension experience… we make it easy!
There is an eLearning Course called Getting to know your Pension and Free Workshops; Making the Most of your Pension and Approaching Retirement. Please see the attached posters: